Re: ITS getting file properties

I would be willing to give up file authorship if that area in the file
directory could be used to store file property lists instead ... the
advantage to this is that ITS wouldn't have to be rewritten totally.
This disadvantage, of course, is that each file couldn't store more than
-- uh, what is it? -- nine bits of information in its plist? ...

It's not my place to speak for moon and the rest of the ITS wizards, but
my guess is that such a task couldn't be undertaken right away. You might
find it more productive to keep an eye on the weather reports for Hell --
look for signs of heavy frost.

Sorry for the sarcasm. Couldn't resist.