Re: Use of MULTIPLE-VALUE and VALUES

Glenn, sounds like you have tough problems. Can't you work out
something with JONL for custom modularizations of the COMPLR?
I'm sure it will take a lot of work to figure out exactly what to
load, but it seems you should be able to come up with something
which had what you wanted without the NIL-related stuff.

As I understand it, you run LSB on ML, right?
I think I'm partially to blame for suggesting the optimization of sharing and
pessimiziation as you put it of memfree in complr of a few weeks ago.
On MC it was nice to have as much sharing as possible between
MCL (macsyma COMPLRS), COMPLRS, and random lisps being used for development
and hacking.

Its really bad to hear all this fighting about address space.

-gjc