Re: Use of MULTIPLE-VALUE and VALUES

As to my "conjecture" and me missing the point, i was not ONCE talking
about instructions executed, i was talking about code produced.  And i
was also not just talking about support in the Lisp interpreter, i am
also concerned with the compiler.  PLEASE don't try to confuse the
issue.  Is it not the case that XCOMPLR already has all of these nifty
features pre-loaded?  Did it occur to you that just maybe the support
necessary for this complete winnitude might just overshadow the
savings they will provide in PDP-10 Maclisp, which just can't fit so
much stuff that most users won't see these savings realized?
Especially from the standpoint of users who DON'T use these features,
and aren't interested in them.  But their compiler has them anyway.