LOOP CONTINUE STATEMENT

    Date: Wednesday, 11 May 1983, 01:58-EDT
    From: Matt BenDaniel <SMATT@MIT-OZ>

    I'd also be very interested in hearing answers to the following question:

        Date: Thursday, 14 April 1983, 10:14-EST
        From: Webster Dove <dove at MIT-DSPG>

        Is there a way in (loop ...) to say

        "go directly to the next iteration.  Do not execute the remaining
        clauses of the body"

        Such statements typically are called "continue" or "next"

    I have encountered many situations where such a statement would be
    useful.