[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LOOP CONTINUE STATEMENT
- To: bug-LISPM@MIT-OZ, LISP-FORUM@MIT-OZ, dove@MIT-DSPG
- Subject: LOOP CONTINUE STATEMENT
- From: Matt BenDaniel <SMATT@MIT-OZ>
- Date: Wed ,11 May 83 01:58:00 EDT
- In-reply-to: The message of 14 Apr 83 10:14-EST from Webster Dove <dove at MIT-DSPG>
I'd also be very interested in hearing answers to the following question:
Date: Thursday, 14 April 1983, 10:14-EST
From: Webster Dove <dove at MIT-DSPG>
To: info-LISPM at MIT-OZ
Is there a way in (loop ...) to say
"go directly to the next iteration. Do not execute the remaining
clauses of the body"
Such statements typically are called "continue" or "next"
I have encountered many situations where such a statement would be