[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
&mumbles at all levels.
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC
- Subject: &mumbles at all levels.
- From: David L. Andre <DLA at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Wed ,21 Apr 82 03:40:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-LISPM at MIT-MC, LISP-FORUM at MIT-MC, DULCEY at MIT-ML, DLA at SCRC-TENEX
Date: 20 April 1982 21:27-EST
From: Alan Bawden <ALAN at MIT-MC>
2) &list-of STOPS working... (finally I got around to the screw). Does ANYONE
use this feature? I could try and duplicate it, but if noone uses it (as I
suspect) I would rather just flush it. What to LispMachine people think?
(If no one raises objection, I'll ask info-lispm next.)
I use &LIST-OF in a couple places. But I don't really care if you
remove it; it's a kludge.