Re: LISP things

Yep, that's right.  It's a homemade lisp that lacks some of the larger
lisp packages (e.g. compiler and masterscope).  It is somewhere between
the tiny <lisp>carhart and the huge <lisp>lisp.  It is quite unofficial;
we use it just for mycin.  I once discussed with Suzanne the possibility
of making it available to the general community, but since <lisp> is
chronically over allocation we never did.

	Bill
-------