New BRKDWN

I can have it ready for you tomorrow if you want it.

The new capabilities are all backward-compatible.  THe changes are
as follows:
1) BRKDWNTYPE can be a list of types, all those things will be measured.
2) If BRKDWNCOMPFLG is non-NIL, the BRKDWN2's are expanded in-line,
leading to much more precise measurements at a substantial cost in
code space, plus considerably longer setup time (for some reason the
compiler seems to be very slow, even on fairly simple functions).

If you and/or Mitch want to do someting about a bargraph display,
I will change RESULTS so you can get it to deliver the results in
a nice list form rather than printing them out.
-------