other fixes

new UTILITY & .COM:
Fixed DIRECTORY to put back in the TRIMTO option (request from Vittal,
as the OLDVERSIONS feature I had put in before did not work
for TOPS-20. Note that several versions ago, I installed a new
DIRECTORY package with several new features which I need
to document -in particular, I moved over some of the things
which were in EXEC where the cost of having them in the code
was slight). Main important feature is that the DELETE and
UNDELETE options of a DIR command are undoable; /DELFILE and
/UNDELFILE are included in the system.

new FILEPKG & .COM:
I fixed LOADDEF not to print (fn REDEFINED) (or to mark fn as
changed) if the function was merely being unsaved from an
EXPR property or loaded from a file (unless it is also on
some other file).

-------