recent changes

(a) the definition of HASDEF had been extended from that described in
the manual to allowing spelling correction:

hasdef[name;type;spellflg]   returns name if name has a definition
		as a type; attempts spelling correction if not and if
		spellflg=T.

At Ron's request, hasdef[NIL;type] will return T if NIL has a valid
definition.

(b) I fixed a bug relating to files getting marked as needing to
be dumped if they contained an ALISTS command and any alist got changed.

-----

there is a new HELPDL with a change to LISPINTERRUPTS at Danny's request.

-----

I don't have anything left on my lisp-bug queue.

Larry
-------