SUBSYS -RSCAN

Date: 19 Jun 1979 2344-EDT
Sender: LEWIS at BBN-TENEXD
Subject: something for the bottom of your queue
From: LEWIS at BBN-TENEXD
To: teitelman at PARC-MAXC2

If I have FOO defined as a "comment", I can easily get it to
prettyprint to the terminal as **Foo** by defining a prettyprintmacro
where the fn rebinds **comment**flg.  But there is no way to
get it to do the same when I give a P command to the editor.
Such a thing might be nice.  eg, the timestamp stuff could be
changed do something like (Edited: 1-27-80 by Teitelman), and then
in the editor it could appear as **timestamp**.
Then there would be no quesiion of what is a timestamp and
what is a real comment.

Daryle

-------