[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
change to instance structure protocol
- To: Moon@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com
- Subject: change to instance structure protocol
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 1990 14:36:57 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, MOP.PARC@xerox.com
- In-reply-to: "Moon@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com's message of Thu, 29 Nov 1990 12:35:00 PST <19901129203530.2.MOON@KENNETH-WILLIAMS.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>"
re: In Symbolics' implementation notinline SLOT-VALUE
does not call SLOT-VALUE-USING-CLASS for the standard metaclass.
I thought it was supposed to, so that the user could hang hooks.
Or, are you simly referring to an optimization of the notinline
case when there are no user-defined methods?
-- JonL --