re: Condition System Rewrite

Moon wrote:

     I still maintain that the order for handler bind should be the order that
     the programmer wrote, and not anything derived from type hierarchy.  Do
     you agree or disagree?

Over the weekend I ended up agreeing, and the draft I sent Kathy specifies
the left-to-right order for all searches. It actually looks better
described that way than I thought. You can get the ``smart'' behavior with
a general trampoline to a generic function:

(handler-bind
  ((condition #'(lambda (cond) (really-handle cond))))
  (lose-in-a-hurry))

(defmethod really-handle ((c division-by-zero))...) ...

			-rpg-