Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1989, 12:04-EDT
From: <Postmaster@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Subject: Unable to deliver letter
To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
                 got through, so I guess it must have been repaired at some point.

Unable to deliver letter to the following recipient:
  qinquevirate@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU:
    SMTP error from host SAIL.STANFORD.EDU:
        Command issued: RCPT To:<qinquevirate@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
        Expected replies: 250, 251
        Received reply: 550 I don't know anybody named qinquevirate