re: agenda

>Can we move the characters subcommittee to the first day, which is almost
>empty?  Or do they, like the cleanup and compiler committees, have handouts
>which they expect people to have read before the committee's time, so that
>they can't go on the first day?  I'd also think about moving the drafting
>committee to the first day, because it should be done when people are not
>tired, and it does not require as much preparation on the part of the
>audience.
The only reason the drafting committee is set for Wednesday is because
the copies of the handouts presumably won't be available by Monday or
Tuesday. Lucid should have received them this morning. If they actually
got there, and if Lucid can get at least the small stack copied by
Monday, Monday is fine with me.
kathy