Agenda for June meeting

Can we move the characters subcommittee to the first day, which is almost
empty?  Or do they, like the cleanup and compiler committees, have handouts
which they expect people to have read before the committee's time, so that
they can't go on the first day?  I'd also think about moving the drafting
committee to the first day, because it should be done when people are not
tired, and it does not require as much preparation on the part of the
audience.