I think we agreed to send the part of the standard that we sent to ISO

to X3J13 for the review. We need to get the review material in the mail
in the next week so that the committee will have time for a thorough
review, and so that we'll have time to consider the comments we are
bound to get.

I can get the package together and mail it, but the ISO submission
had the following problems that should be corrected:

1. Glossary term usage was irregular.
2. Section 3.1 was omitted.
3. The intros to a couple of the chapters were messed up.
4. There were disclaimers in section 2.2 that need to be corrected.
5. Fonting in the syntax section isn't consistent.

I also received several comments at the last minute that there wasn't
time to include.
Finally, we need to determine whether the "tracer" flags to indicate
what came from which X3J13 issue should be included in the review
material. I think its presence will encourage more careful review.

Please let me know what you think ASAP so I can get this review
material in the mail.

kathy