re: What should be sent to X3J13 for review? The last I heard, Dick

I am at IJCAI next week and on vacation until Sept 5. I sent Kathy a tape
with exactly the ISO text and macros. The last two macro definitions in
macros2.tex are the ones to comment out to get the tracers back in.

If you want to send exactly what I sent, Patrick Dussud can arrange to
make copies etc of that original (Patrick, it is on the top shelf of the
bookcase in my upstairs office, on the right-hand side of the shelf.)

Since everything was up in the air, I thought I'd wait until Kathy back
in the saddle to make the decision what to do.

				-rpg-