CLtL II schedule

    Date: Thu, 28 Sep 89 16:17:10 EDT
    From: gls@Think.COM (Guy Steele)
    Nevertheless, I don't want to go
    forward without having at least some of the authors of the CLOS report
    approve it.  Therefore I will be sending the results of this reformatting
    by Federal Express early next week for those authors to check over.
    I hope they can let me know *quickly* of any objections.

I don't have any objection to this and probably will not find the time to
even look at it.  If I do look at it, I will look at it quickly and let you
know quickly.