issue DEFSTRUCT-CONSTRUCTOR-KEY-MIXTURE

    Date: Tue, 22 Aug 89 11:37 EDT
    From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
    Editorial note upon re-reading the issue: the sentence

      Keyword arguments default
      in a manner similar to that of &OPTIONAL arguments: if no default
      is supplied in the lambda-list then the slot initform is used;
      otherwise the slot is not initialized -- its initial value is
      undefined.

    is partially bogus.  The portion following the semicolon comes from a
    misreading of CLtL, confusing the description of &AUX with the
    description of &OPTIONAL, and should be replaced with

      otherwise the default in the lambda-list is used.

    X3J13 couldn't possibly have consciously voted for what this says, as it
    is nonsense.  I don't know where to look in the current draft
    specification, which in any case I do not have a copy of, for the
    corresponding text to see if this mistake got into our draft.

I've checked this against the recently mailed draft (p. 6-95).  This mistake
is not in the draft, however there is another wording problem in its place.
I'll add it to Symbolics' collection of review comments.