Lists

Let me be more explicit:

QUINQUEVIRATE: This is the 5 of us. It excludes Squires and Mathis.
It is archived someplace private. In it we can discuss such issues as:
Do we trust Mathis to not blow it with the French? Is Fateman a total
loser? How do we jettison Balzer?

CL-ISO: This is the 5 of us plus Mathis plus Squires. In it we discuss the
contents of the technical committee, but we can discuss fairness issues
somewhat openly, as well as strategy. It will be archived separately from
COMMON.MSG.

CL-CHARTER: This is anyone  who cares to be on it. Here we discuss issues
with the community, such as nominations from the community at large.