Re: Varia Regarding the Meeting

I have recommeded that the on the network policy be expaned to include
organizations that provide significant "support" to DARPA projects.
This may have to be handled through a special "$1" contract
to formalize the relationship so that we do not open the door
to everyone.

I agree with Ron being on the Steering Committee.

What is your recommendation for Balzer's role besides keeping
on top of the support ISI will provide (which may be sufficient
involvement)?

I would like to have the first technical advisory meeting in
January at DARPA to get the process started.