implemetations

I think that with the trimmed-down list we now have, we can say "The
following manufacturers currently offer Common Lisp or have announced
plans to offer Common Lisp as a product: ..."

The point of my exchange with RPG was that it weakens the statement to
talk about manufacturers that are merely "looking for ways to get a
Common Lisp".  That's a very long list that goes from companies that are
very serious about this, but have not yet gone public, to a bunch of
companies that are not all that serious.

-- Scott