Mailing lists

    Date: 17 Mar 86  1508 PST
    From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SU-AI.ARPA>

    As soon as Scott sends out his message, I will do the following
    to the mailing lists: quinquevirate will remain the mailing list for
    private communications, cl-iso will be expanded to the full committee,
    including DLW as an observer. cl-iso will be archived as
    cliso.msg and cliso.<n> on [COM,LSP]. These archives will be
    FTPable without login.

Shouldn't there be separate mailing lists for the steering and technical
committees?

I would like to archive them at Symbolics also, so when we decide what mailing
lists are going to exist, I will send Dick the names of fake user IDs to put
on the mailing lists.  Those IDs will redistribute to me, DLW, and archive files.