Mailing Lists

There are three mailing lists of interest, two new:

CL-ISO, which is this mailing list. I'm not sure why we'd want to
use it any more.

CL-STEERING, which contains,

rpg
gls%Think.COM
jmc
squires@isi
Mathis@isif
ohlander@isie
fahlman@cmuc
CL-Steering-from-SU-AI@Stony-Brook.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
bawden@mc
bobrow.pa@xerox
rees@mc
griss@hplabs

It is for use by the steering committee, but also contains members of
the technical committee.

CL-TECHNICAL, which contains,

rpg
gls%Think.COM
CL-Technical-from-SU-AI@Stony-Brook.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
Fahlman@cmuc
bobrow.pa@xerox
bawden@mc
rees@mc
griss@hplabs

These are the members of the technical committee. CL-Technical-from-SU-AI
contains Moon, Weinreb, and an archive file.

The bulk of the technical discussion will take place on the Common Lisp
mailing list, and private, decision-making discussions will take place
on CL-STEERING and CL-TECHNICAL. I have set up the lists so that CL-STEERING
and CL-TECHNICAL archive in private, non-accessible files. If you desire to
also keep archives, it would help the members of the committee speak
more openly if they knew you were not showing the archives broadly.

These mailing lists are now in place.

			-rpg-