who's using Scheme

At Penn we are using Scheme as a major component of our introductory
programming languages courses at both the graduate and undergraduate level.

Our first undergraduate CIS course is still being offered using Pascal, but
the second CIS course (taken primarily be second semester freshman) now uses
TI's PCS Scheme and Sussman and Abelson's book.  This course is currently
being taught be Bonnie Webber and myself.  We try to cover all of the book
and some additional material on strongly typed languages and concurrency.
I'm interested in sharing information, assignment ideas, interesting exam
problems, etc. with others using Scheme in early undergraduate courses.

Tim