Editors used with Scheme

I'm not very happy using my version of Emacs with Scheme, because of
deficiencies in the pretty printer and the general lack of commands
specialized for editing lisp.  What I would like would be a structure
editor like the one in Interlisp, along with the necessary integration
with a file package.  Does anybody have something like that?  Is
everybody else using some version of Emacs or something similar?  Does
somebody have some huge amount of mocklisp code to make Emacs comparable
to the Interlisp structure editor?  I may attempt to put together a
structure editor in Scheme if I don't hear any satisfactory alternatives.