I am interested in gathering `significant' Scheme programs...

My name is Ben Zorn, and I'm working on the SPUR Multiprocessor Lisp
system at UC Berkeley.  My particular interest is multiprocessor
garbage collection.  My current plans include taking `significant'
Scheme programs and studying the object manipulation behavior that
they have.  By significant, I mean programs that are large enough to
generate reasonable amounts of garbage, and are also considered to be
important programs that are frequently used.  Multiprocessor programs
would be of even more interest to me.  If you have publically
available programs that would be of interest to me, I would greatly
appreciate hearing from you.  I will make a list of the replies
available to this mailing list in a few weeks.

-Ben Zorn (zorn@kim.berkeley.edu)