Revised^3 Report on Scheme

Announcement:

The "Revised^3 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme" has been
completed.  It is an updated version of the "Revised Revised Report on
Scheme" which appeared in summer 1985.  A draft of this report was
circulated at the Lisp and Functional Programming Conference last month;
the final version is practically the same as that draft.

The "Revised^3 Report" will appear in SIGPLAN notices in December of
this year.  It will also be printed as MIT AI Memo 848a and as an
Indiana University CSD technical report.  I'll send a separate message
as soon as I receive ordering information from MIT's publications
office, so everyone who wants one can get one.

- Jonathan Rees