The mini-SCHEME interpreter I've sent to some people

Several people in this mailing list have requested copies of my
little SCHEME interpreter.  I sent out several which had a
rather severe bug.

I'm afraid I've lost the list of people who requested copies.  If
you received a buggy copy, please let me know and I'll mail a new one.

Thank you,

Stephen
--
We live in a society that has replaced wisdom with knowledge, and
is trying to replace knowledge with information.  My goal is wisdom.