Followup to Stoy's book?

Maybe this isn't the right group but here goes:

Are there any plans on a revised edition of
Joe Stoy's "Denotational Semantics" (MIT Press) ?

The reason I'm asking is because the book is out
of print (according to our local bookstore).

Any other recommendations for books in this and
adjacents areas?
--
       (Y F) = (F (Y F))           |Dept of Comp&Info Science, Linkoping Sweden
"This super-amazing, clever thing" |          kjepo@majestix.liu.se