Re: Scheme Implementation for Macintosh 2

In article <12391721505.50.MKATZ@A.ISI.EDU> MKATZ@A.ISI.EDU (Morris Katz) writes:
>I also would like to know about any ports of Cscheme to either the Mac 2 or
>any other Unix system 5 rel 2 machine.  I was about to send mail on this topic
>this morning when I found that someone had beaten me to it by 1 day.
>					Morry Katz
>-------

I'm wondering if CScheme could run on an IBM PC.  If anyone has done this
could you send me email?  'ppreciate it.

Disclaimer:
If what I say seems wrong or offends you, consider this: I'm writing in my
own language, not English, and it's coincidence that it looks like English.

               "_The_ Zaphod Beeblebrox?"  "Count the heads."

Harlan Feinstein                  U  U RRRR   hwfeccss@uorvm.bitnet
Student, University of Rochester  U  U RRRR   hwfe@tut.cc.rochester.edu
"We are... U R!"                  UUUU R  R   seismo!rochester!ur-tut!hwfe