[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
As I was saying (superseding letter)
- To: shebs%cs.utah.edu@stony
- Subject: As I was saying (superseding letter)
- From: Bernard S. Greenberg <bsg@scrc-pegasus>
- Date: Tue ,23 Feb 88 11:02:07 EDT
- Cc: ed@stony, greenwald@stony, scheme%mc.lcs.mit.edu@stony, sgr@stony
Date: 20 Feb 88 05:46:00 GMT
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Stanley Shebs)
Organization: PASS Research Group
Subject: Lisp Innards Wanted!
As part of my dissertation, I've been collecting info on the internal data
representations of various Lisp systems. Lisp here is broadly defined as
It has become profoundly difficult for me to edit and send computer mail.
If you send me (BSG@SYMBOLICS.COM) a paper address, I will send you all
the relevant representation data on Multics MacLisp, may its memory rest