Little Lisper

Could someone please mail me the address of MIT Press, or one of its
outlets?  I want to buy a copy of The Little LISPer, Trade Edition.
A local bookstore could only give me information about an earlier
(1978? or 1986) version of the book.  I need the address from which
to order the book, and the price with any shipping charges.  Thanks.
I'm buying either that book or The Scheme Programming Language.  I've
already ordered Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs from
a local bookstore.  Thanks in advance for the information.

Gary I. Kahn        kahn@odu.edu