Where/how to get Scheme for Suns?

   Date: 20 Oct 88 18:21:46 GMT
   From: uoregon!markv@beaver.cs.washington.edu  (Mark VandeWettering)
   Sender: scheme-request@mc.lcs.mit.edu

   After being irritated by the slowness of C-Scheme, I decided to try
   the T dialect of Scheme.  It is available via anonymous from
   prep.ai.mit.edu in the "t" subdirectory.  Versions are available for the
   Sun and the Vax.  I have used the sun version extensively, and find it
   very nice, and it compiles to very good native code.

   There are some trivial differences between T and Scheme, but they
   are both based on the R3RS, so problems should be minimal.

The latest version of T is on wheaties.ai.mit.edu in the pub/t3.1 directory
via anonymous FTP.  Note that typing (scheme-reset) to the top level prompt
will put you in a R3RS environment.  Versions are available for Sun, Vax, Hp,
Apollo, Mac II (Unix) and Encore Multimax.