Scheme for a Sun 4/280 OS 4.0

Is there such a beast? I have compiled mit-scheme on our Sun 4 and it
works to a certain extent. It has trouble creating the fastload modules
and thus doesn't have a lot of the builtin functions. like (date).

We have a file called rrrs.ytex.13 but don't have ytex. What is ytex and
where can we find it. The key is to get a good copy of the scheme documents
but at the moment that is impossible.

Thanks for any help you can provide
---
Dan Trottier                                            dan@maccs.McMaster.CA
Dept of Computer Science                       ...!uunet!utai!utgpu!maccs!dan
McMaster University                                      (416) 525-9140 x3444