[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ML info
- From: Phil Windley <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat ,2 Jul 88 03:20:42 EDT
- Pointers: (916) 752-7324/3168
- Qotw: Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.
I seem to remember some discussions about ML in this group several months
ago. Does anyone know of work on concurrent/multiprocessing versions of ML
or object-oriented extensions to ML? ML seems close enough in spirit to
Scheme that something like SCOOPS could be used as a model.
Phil Windley | firstname.lastname@example.org
Robotics Research Lab | ucbvax!ucdavis!iris!windley
University of California, Davis |
- Re: ML info
- From: email@example.com (Francis Dupont)