Re: HOW DO YOU FREEZE A TI PC-SCHEME SESSION?

   Does anyone know a way to freeze a PC-Scheme session?

I've found SoftwareCarousel by SoftLogic Solutions to be very useful
with PCS.  It allows you to switch, with a hot key, between PCS and
other applications, such as an editor. (Epsilon is my favorite editor,
since it can be customized to bounce parens and do nice Scheme
indentation.)  When PCS is swapped out, I it is saved in a file.  It
should be possible to kept this file somewhere permanent with a DOS
copy, thus saving the frozen the session.  Doubtless similar things
can be done with other DOS swapping utilities.  DoubleDos is another
candidate, since like SoftwareCarousel, and unlike some others, it's
resident memory requirments are modest enough to allow PCS to run
moderate sized Scheme programs.