Re: vanilla Scheme code now or in future?

In article <7336@polya.Stanford.EDU> wilson@carcoar.Stanford.EDU writes:
>...  Other than the Gabriel benchmarks (translated by Will
>Clinger) and the examples from Abelson and Sussman (with Sussman),
>I only got one other program.

Would "scoops" fit your bill ?? It looks fairly clean (R3RS) and
would probably give your gc a good run. Would be ftp-available from
various places I am sure, or somebody can mail it to you.

happy scheming..	oz
--
... and I say to them, 	    		Usenet:    oz@nexus.yorku.ca
   `Where the hell were you        	......!uunet!utai!yunexus!oz