need R3RS code to test my new generational gc

   Date: 23 Feb 89 23:42:18 GMT
   From: polya!carcoar.Stanford.EDU!wilson@labrea.stanford.edu  (Paul Wilson)

   I believe I heard somewhere that the programs from Abelson & Sussman's
   _Structure_and_Interpretation_of_Computer_Programs_ are available
   in machine-readable format via ftp.  Could anybody tell me how to
   get them?  And maybe the Scheme versions of the Gabriel benchmarks?

All of these programs are available via anonymous ftp from
"zurich.ai.mit.edu".  Get the following files:

pub/6.001/examples.tar
pub/gabriel.bench/gabriel.1
pub/gabriel.bench/gabriel.2
pub/gabriel.bench/gabriel.3