How to obtain TI PC-Scheme?

	I guess this is the right newsgroup -- sorry if I'm wrong.  I'm
 posting this on behalf of my friend who's been trying to obtain the Texas
 Instruments PC-Scheme implementation of Scheme.  As things are here in the
 land of icebears and C hackers, it seems that he can't get it from here
 in Finland.  He even went that far that he wrote to TI in U.S., but with no
 response, of course.
	ANY help would be greatly appreciated (maybe a software company in
 Europe/Scandinavia selling abroad?) as this really is frustrating...

	Thanks in advance!

 Kari Grano, student of computer sciences.
 Try one of these:	grano@finuha
			grano@cc.helsinki.fi