Functional / algebraic languages for DS3100

Apparently NJML is soon to be released for the pmax.  My
question is `Are there any (currently available) alternatives?'
By alternatives I mean a `modern' functional language with
disjoint union data constructors, pattern matching, etc.

I heard that a scheme-based interpreter exists for Haskell--is
that true?  If so, would it run on T (using the scheme mode)?

Finally, are interpreters for algebraic languages like obj3
readily available?

John Baugh