Combinators & Compilation

Does anyone out there have machine readable copies of either of the following
two papers?

H.P. Barendregt, M.C.J.D. can Eekelen, J.R.W. Glauert, J.R. Kennaway,
  M.J. Plasmeijer and M.R. Sleep.
  [1986] Term graph rewriting, Report 87, Department of Computer Science,
         University of Nijmegen, and Report SYS-C87-01, School of Information
         Systems, University of East Anglia.

P.M. van den Broek, and G.G. van der Hoeven
  [1986] Combinatorgraph reduction and the Church-Rosser theorem, preprint
         INF-86-15, Department of Informatics, Twente University of
         Technology.

A condensed version of the first paper has been published, but I would like
access to the full proofs contained in the original. If anyone could send me
a copy of either of these, or suggest some way of finding paper copies in the
States, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'd also appreciate references to any particularly valuable articles in the
literature providing a theoretical justification for the use of graph
reduction in the interpretation of combinatory logic and lambda calculus.

              Thanks in advance,
                                  Brian

| Brian Taylor         |internet: taylor@cs.swarthmore.edu            |
| Swarthmore College   |bitnet:   bdt90@swarthmr.bitnet               |
| Swarthmore, PA 19081 |uucp:     ...rutgers!bpa!swatsun!taylor       |
| USA                  |                                              |