Re: Scheme to Commonlisp

In article <8911080749.aa12548@mintaka.lcs.mit.edu>, S.Ross@CS (Simon Ross)
writes:
>Does anyone have any advice or experience with converting a
>program in Scheme to CommonLisp (in this case Texas Instruments
>Scheme and Vax Commonlisp)? If there is some nifty program out
>there that could do the job?

Over this past summer I wrote a program to translate T to CommonLISP
(unfortunately I had to make the switch).  It was not complete, but had a
framework for defining translation methods that can be used to handle the
parts of T that I didn't need to do.

If anyone is interested I can look into making this package available via
anonymous FTP.

Bruce Krulwich
Institute for the Learning Sciences
krulwich@ils.nwu.edu