Looking for a MacIntosh Scheme

I am interested in finding Scheme for the MacIntosh,
(to run on a MacPlus at best) for use in a first year
programming course.

If you know of such a Scheme, please email me details.
If you have experience with the Scheme, especially in
an educational setting, please include a brief evaluation
of the software.

Depending on the response I receive, I will post a
summary of replies.

Thank you.
Melanie Stecker           *************         stecker@cs.unc.edu
'On the loose to climb a mountain, on the loose where I am free,
 on the loose to live my life the way I think my life should be...'
                                        -Unknown