TI's PC-SCHEME AND PERSONAL CONSULTANT ES SHELL

Anyone know for sure if Texas Instrument's Personal Consultant Easy and
Personal Consultant Plus expert system shells live on top of TI's
PC-Scheme, and if they can gracefully access the underlying Scheme?

Reason for asking is that we're doing object-oriented message-passing
simulation models of command and control in PC-Scheme, and we'd like to
have a shell that can smoothly interact with the models through Scheme.

I'm particularly interested in the Easy shell, since if possible we'd
rather not buy Plus until we've done a proof-of-principle with Easy.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT APPEARS IN THE "REPLY-TO:" FIELD, REPLY TO
leverich@rand.org.

Thanks all!  -B
--
  "Simulate it in ROSS"
  Brian Leverich                       | U.S. Snail: 1700 Main St.