Cscheme posting

	As I understand it, Cscheme is a free (I hope!) implementation of
the scheme language.  A month or two ago I read that somebody planned on
posting the most recent version.  Has this been done?  What's the status?
Unfortunately, I am unable to ftp, and, due to mailer screwups, unable to
mail out of this site at all.  So posting is the only way I'll see it.

	Does anybody from Ottawa or the region have it?  I'd like to get in
touch if you do.

--
uucp          - uunet!mitel!sce!cognos!rossj   |people hate the generator
arpa/internet - rossj%cognos.uucp@uunet.uu.net |but love to light up the sky