re: Scheme for unix systems

Several people have asked me about the Lisp Pointers publication
which I mentioned in my previous posting.  It is a free publication
which is unrefereed, but usually contains interesting articles.
It is sponsored by various generous companies and organizations.
It comes out quarterly.  According to the information I have,
you can get a subscription by sending a note with your name,
address, and whether or not your name can be released to
a commercial mailing list, to:
Lisp Pointers
Mary S. Van Deusen, Editor
IBM Watson Research
PO Box 704
Yorktown Heights, NY  10598

As for getting versions of T by anonymous FTP, I have found out that
they are on trix.ai.mit.edu (128.52.32.6), in the directory pub/t3.1.
-------