Question: "Records" in scheme?

Is there a way to create contiguous-memory aggregate variables in
scheme?  I'd like to be able to read in some arrays of structs
created by a C program (equivalent to arrays of records in Pascal)
into scheme, parse & plot them, and translate parts of them into
scheme lists / vectors.  I guess I could print the data out and
read them into scheme data structures, using ASCII as the
communication medium, but they're on the big side (several megs)
and I'd prefer to read them in "binary format" if possible.