SCREEN GRABBER AND MOUSE INTERFACE FOR TI'S PC-SCHEME

Before I do it myself, has anyone built a screen grabber for TI's
PC-Scheme that will allow you to capture the graphics displayed on the
monitor and save them to a file in some format that they can be
manipulated, printed, or redisplayed?

Also, has anyone built a mouse interface?

Finally, does anyone know if there are PC-Scheme primitives for peeking and
poking?  I need them for several little projects.  Thanks!  -B
--
  "Simulate it in ROSS"
  Brian Leverich                       | U.S. Snail: 1700 Main St.